Terms and conditions
§ 1 General provisions and information about the seller
- These Regulations (hereinafter called “Regulations”) define general terms of selling goods in the online shop, localized on the internet platform www.le-petit-trou.com, offered for sale by the entity Le Petit Trou, Warsaw 03-916, 41/11 Walecznych, REGON: 146993210, NIP: 5213194640.
- A person who is going to purchase goods in our online shop www.le-petit-trou.com is hereinafter called “Client”.
- Placing an order, the Client declares and confirms that he has read and accepted these Regulations. Acceptance of the Regulations is required for using the services of our online shop and it takes place upon filling in the order form (transaction process in §5 of the Regulations).
§ 2 Securite the personal data
- We hereby inform that personal data of our online shop clients are processed only for the purposes of order execution and are protected in accordance with the applicable regulations. We collect and process personal data of users as a result of their registrations on www.le-petit-trou.com.
- Le Petit Trou company is the administrator of clients’ personal data collection. Personal data of www.le-petit.trou.com clients shall not be shared with other companies.
- Each client has the right to access his personal data stored by our shop and to change or update them. The data, we are entrusted with, are stored and secured in accordance with principles determined by applicable regulations. Your personal data can be removed from the data base of www.le-petit-trou.com customers upon your written request.
§ 3 Goods and prices
- Any information about the goods offered by our shop by means of www.le-petit-trou.com is not the offer within the meaning of the civil code, and it is exclusively the presentation of the goods offered by our shop.
- All prices given in the online shop are in EUR with VAT included.
- According to Chapter I Title V Directive 2006/112/WE of the Council of the European Union from November 28, 2006 on common VAT system it is assumed that delivery takes place in the member state, mentioned in a delivery address for articles, and there is added VAT currently applicable in the member state, being the target address for articles sent within the particular order.
§ 4 Contract conclusion method
- The information included in the Terms and the detailed information included in this online service are not the offer but rather an invitation to place an order. No contract on products purchase between us and the Client is concluded, until we clearly accept the order. In the case of not accepting the order but receiving the money, the whole sum will be returned.
- To place an order you shall follow the procedure of online shopping. Next, you will receive an e-mail informing that we have received your order (“Order receipt confirmation”). Remember that it does not mean that your order has been accepted, as it is an offer that you make us for buying a product or products. All orders depend on our acceptance and we will send you an e-mail with such acceptance, in which we will confirm shipping the order (Order confirmation). A contract on buying a product (Contract) between you and us will only be concluded after we send you the “Order confirmation”.
- The contract will only be related to the products, whose shipping is confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to deliver any other products that might have been a part of Client’s order.
§ 5 Course of transaction
- In order to buy any goods in our online shop, a client fills in the purchase form by means of www.le-petit-trou.com and makes a payment for the goods, choosing one of the methods, available on the website. Sending the purchase form is equivalent to accepting purchase terms, including these Regulations.
- In the case of giving false, incomplete or incorrect data – we will try to contact the client in order to complete or correct them. If the contact is impossible, we will withdraw from the purchase contract.
- The shop reserves the right to withdraw from a transaction in case of unavailability of a product, incorrect personal data. In such case, the money paid by a client will be returned to the bank account indicated by the client.
- The client can only correct his order to the moment of receiving the order receipt confirmation from the shop. The client may also withdraw his order, before it is confirmed by the shop. In the case of paid order, the shop returns the money deducted by bank and accounting service costs.
- At the moment of order execution confirmation by the online shop (which is done by an e-mail) there takes place conclusion of purchase contract between the shop and the user.
- Immediately after booking your payment on our bank account, we will send you the product you chose.
- The goods ordered in our online shop are delivered by means of a courier company. Shipping cost depends on a total weight of the goods and the target country, and it is given when you place an order.
- Together with the goods, we issue a VAT invoice or a sales receipt. If any of these documents is missing, please notify us of it so that we could make it right. After receiving a delivery, the client shall carefully check the package and the goods and immediately inform us about possible defects.
- In the course of transaction you can communicate with the shop by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. At the same time, we declare that we will inform you about all significant stages of transaction on our side (execution of order, payment booking, sending goods).
§ 6 Promotional codes
- General terms of using promotional codes:
- Codes are not combined with other promotions, discounts and special offers. To get a discount, you have to enter a promotional code in a special field, marked as *PROMOTIONAL CODE* when placing an order on www.lepetittrou.com, ALWAYS enter it in capital letters and without spaces.
- In case of problems with entering your promotional code, please contact our Customer Service Department by e-mail: email@example.com
§ 7 Forms of payment
- The following forms of payment are available: PayPal system, bank transfer (prepayment).
§ 8 Order execution refusal
- We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the service and/or remove or modify any material or content of the website, at any time. Although, we will do everything we can to execute all orders, there may appear exceptional circumstances that will force us to refuse to execute your order, even after sending “order receipt confirmation” and we reserve the right to do so at any moment and at our own discretion.
- We are not liable to Clients or any other third parties for withdrawing any product from this service, irrespective of its being sold or not, as well as for removing or changing materials or contents on the website, or for refusing to execute an order after sending “order receipt confirmation”.
§ 9 Delivery
- Subject to the provisions of Clause 5 above and except for appearance of extraordinary circumstances, we will try to sent the ordered goods after “Order Confirmation” before the delivery date, indicated in “Order Confirmation” or within 15 days from the date of “Order Confirmation” if no date was indicated.
- If for any reason we are not able to keep the delivery date, we will inform our client about it and we will offer – to choose – continuation of order execution with prolonged delivery period or withdrawal from the order with the return of the whole amount of money. You shall take into consideration the fact that we do not make deliveries on Saturdays and Sundays. For the purpose of these Terms, “delivery” is regarded as made or products as “delivered” at the moment of signing a document of delivery to the agreed delivery address.
- Delivery may be delayed because of the following reasons: product personalization, lack of product, unforeseen circumstances, delivery zone.
§ 10 Return of goods and cancellation of transaction
- The consumer who concluded a contract outside the company office can withdraw from it in accordance with the applicable regulations within 10 calendar days from the date of purchase and must support this fact with a written statement.
- A scan of the statement shall be enclosed to the package with the returned goods. The return date is the date on a postmark.
- The returned goods shall not have signs of use. Each element has to be complete and have its original packaging, the goods shall be in the unchanged condition, without signs of use.
- Return of goods to the seller shall take place immediately, not later than within 10 days from the moment of withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- If no filled-in return form is enclosed, the shop can refuse to accept the returned goods from the client.
- Any costs of goods returning are borne by the client.
§ 11 Complaint procedure
- If there are stated any physical defects of the goods, the client is obliged to immediately inform the seller about it by e-mail, giving the number of order to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, however, not later than within 10 days from the moment of finding defects. In case of non-conformity of goods with the contract, the goods shall be sent back to the shop together with a non-conformity protocol, as well as possible expectations related to the way of implementation of obligations.
- We will respond to client’s demands within 14 days from the moment of reporting non-conformity of goods. No response to the demands within the above mentioned period means recognizing them as justified.
- Costs related to sending back the defective goods are returned immediately after receiving the package and investigating the complaint. The money for the defective goods will be returned to the client in the amount not higher than paid by the shop when sending the goods to the client.
- The defective goods will be exchanged for other, full-value goods, and if it is impossible (e.g. because of depletion), the shop will return the money to the client in the amount equal to product’s value, or offer him other products available.
- Complaints related to mechanical damages, which appeared during transport will only be investigated after preparing a damage protocol in the mode provided for and applicable in accordance with courier’s procedures.
§ 12 Final provisions
- These regulations are a part of purchase contract contents, concluded between the Seller and the client. The seller reserves the right to introduce changes in these regulations in case of change of legal provisions or in order to improve the website work, as well as to improve protection of users’ privacy and prevent them from abuses.
- Cases that are not regulated by these regulations are subject to the Civil Code or other acts applicable for activity and functioning of online shops in the Republic of Poland.